Wednesday 4 November 2009

Dr Alien, and His Archetypal Operation.

Dr Spock (Star Trek) and Dr Smith (Lost in Space).
~
I feel voided, de-mented, disintegrated. My lord, Alien, has come!
~
The emptiness of SpAce, sunyata, enfolds me. I must surrender to this Alien process of abduction, disintegration, and operational healing. To heal means "to make whole" and restore to health. But my ego must remain in ill-health if it is to maintain a sense of separate self and a polarized mind-set, i.e. male/female, good/evil, war/peace.
~
Healed whole by the healthy glow of
an alien radiation. Rubedo, the reddening
of consciousness, is the final stage of the
alchemical distillation process.  
~
The so-called "health" industry is the second biggest in the world after the war industry. I unconsciously sabotage my healthy glow because this glow is none other than the fusion of transcendental health. Christ said, "I am not of this world." Which implies that our true healing lies somewhere above this human kingdom of con-fused consciousness. This would explain the motivation behind many of our unhealthy habits.
~
The sin-eating Alien, heals my con-fused and cancerous mind. My separate ego fuses into the glow of wholeness, which, to the ego, looks like a blood sacrifice. But, in truth, it is a spiritual crucifixion or crossing over, to a higher presence of being.
~
~
In this Alien operation I must trust the Dr, who relies on the patient's death in Child-birth! Through death life is restored to health. The operation itself turned out to be a glowing success, thanks to a higher will. The Alien's quantum function and meaning is to heal and make whole again the spirit that fell into lower human corporeality.
~
Through the "via-negativa" the Alien comes and goes: abducting, healing, performing his operation. My ego turns out to be a mentally sick patient who is con-fused. The archetypal Doctor saves his patient from human separation; and as I awaken from the operation, a blinding Light fills my mind with fusion, wholographic wholeness, and the glow of true health.
~
*

No comments:

Post a Comment